Downtown Summer Shop Crawl (Virtual Edition)
Fri, May 15 from 4pm - 9pm
The Iowa City Downtown District is back with another Downtown Summer Shop Crawl (Virtual Edition). We invite you to join us for an evening of great shopping and drinks, now in a new format- ONLINE & from the comfort of your home. While traditionally, the Downtown Summer Shop Crawl means coming together on a evening to mingle, shop and connect with shop owners; instead will be bringing this experience to you virtually!
Friday, May 15th from 4:00–9:00pm, we will bring the Downtown Shop Crawl experience to your home.
How it will work:
- Purchase a ticket. Your ticket will include a customized glass, a small gift, an ICDD tote bag, and access to exclusive sales and complimentary beverage (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic will be available).
- On Friday, May 15th anyone living in the Iowa City/Coralville/North Liberty/Tiffin/Solon area, will receive your Shop Crawl experience delivered to your home, anytime before 4pm. Others, living outside of those cities will have the option to pick-up via a drive-thru, contact free pick up location in downtown Iowa City.
- Starting at 4pm, we will start our online Shop Crawl via zoom. Participating stores will jump on to showcase product, inventory, talk to customers and maybe even share their drink recipes! From 4-9:00pm we will have different shops popping on to talk and feature products. Customers will have access to ask questions and chat with participating stores via zoom.
- Not wanting to jump on zoom but want to participate and shop local? At 4pm, on May 15th, all attendees will receive a email with all of the online stores, how to order and a list of featured products.
- Tickets are $15.00 and are limited to only 250 tickets!
Akar Design / Clay AKAR
Dulcinea Iowa City
The Englert Theatre
Herteen & Stocker Jewelers
Iowa Artisans Gallery
M.C. Ginsberg: Objects of Art
Moss: Plants, Gifts, Decor
Prairie Kitchen Store
Revival Clothing Store
Sweets and Treats of Iowa City
Ten Thousand Villages, Iowa City
The Haunted Bookshop of Iowa City